Simplex Paver Extractor #502
Sometimes you need to remove some pavers from the middle of a completed section. There is a better way than bending your screwdrivers!
The ideal tool for positioning pavers and checking joints.
Paver Pry #504, Paver Exractor #502, Paver Lifter #505B
Paver Lifter #505A
- to screed sand or concrete
- two screeds in one with a fully reversible clamp and handle set-up
- bend resistant - made from high tensile aluminum
- handle makes it easier to screed large loads
Large Paver Lifter (Carrier)
For easily grabbing, lifting, and carrying several pavers at the same time.
|#505A||16″ x 27″|
|#505B||0″ x 21″|
Adjustable (Finishing) Sand Screed #507
- adjusts from 3′ to 5′
- built-in bubble level
- durable, lightweight aluminum construction
- removable handle for easy transport
Screed Rail #508 + Screed Bar
Helps set levels.
Rail: Lightweight. 1″ x 8′.
Bar: Lightweight, hollow. 1″ x 4″. Lengths: 4′, 6′, 8′.